Turner Designs Hydrocarbon Instruments proudly announces the all new dual-channel TD-560 Oil in Water Analyzer. In addition to the optical channel found in the TD-550, suitable for crude and other heavy oils, the TD-560 adds a second channel for detecting lighter hydrocarbons, such as BTEX, gas condensates, gasoline, jet fuel, kerosene, transformer oils, styrene and phenol. The TD-560 offers a greatly enhanced detection range (low ppb to 5000 ppm) over most oil in water analyzers.
Based on our experience with the highly successful TD-500D and TD-3100, the new TD-560 includes many new features and capabilities never offered on traditional oil in water analyzers, while providing a low-cost and simple solution.
- Low cost per sample analysis
- Large full-color touch screen interface
- Advanced data logging and graphing capabilities
- Compatible with all popular extraction solvents and TDHI’s No-Solvent Method
- Results can be correlated to official lab methods such as USEPA 1664A and ISO 9377-1
- Multipoint calibration and multiple calibration storage capabilities
Oil in soil analysis