The loss of oil in cooling systems at power plants, paper and steel mills and other industries with rotating equipment can cause significant damage to the pumps, compressors and motors. High oil & grease water discharge test results can be caused by oil contamination. In some cases, air quality issues can also occur. TDHI’s UV fluorescence-based TD-560 Oil in Water Analyzer can provide fast, low cost per sample analysis, avoiding additional expenses or damage when leaks occur.
- Low cost per sample analysis
- Large full-color touch screen interface
- Advanced data logging and graphing capabilities
- Compatible with all popular extraction solvents and TDHI’s No-Solvent Method
- Results can be correlated to official lab methods such as USEPA 1664A and ISO 9377-1
- Multipoint calibration and multiple calibration storage capabilities